– So, um, I just learned today
that you’re a huge “Heads Up” fan. You love “Heads Up.”
– Am I? The huge–I’m one
of your biggest fans. – Yeah.
– And you know that. – And you–
– You know what I’ve never told you this story. Last Christmas, um,
we were having dinner with, um, Grace,
and, um, Bobby De Niro– Robert De Niro,
and we played the coolest “Heads Up”
game ever. Billy Crystal,
Chazz Palminteri– yeah, pretty cool, right?
Uh, De Niro, Orlando Bloom, and I had all of–
’cause they never heard of the game.
I said, no, this is– Ellen’s got
this incredible game. You gotta check it out.
It was incredible. – All right,
so I’m gonna give you clues, and you’re gonna–
– We’re gonna play now? – You’re gonna give me clues.
– Let’s do it. – I’m gonna guess.
All right? – All right,
here we go. – What’s–what’s
the category? What’s the category, Daniel? both: Act it out, right?
– Please. Yeah, thank you, cool.
– No talking, act it out. – All right.
– No talking. – All right. [dinging] Uh, onion? You’re chopping an onion. [dings] Jump rope. [dings] [laughter] Are you
painting your nails? [dings] You’re–uh… oh, my, you’re singing–
are you singing in the shower? [dings] Oh, you’re
throwing a tantrum. You’re so angry.
You’re throwing a tantrum. [dings] [laughter] I don’t know.
I-I don’t know. [laughter] I don’t know
what you’re doing. – I don’t…
understand. [timer dinging] Is it twerking? [dings] [laughter] [buzzer rings] What was it?
What was it? – Pole dancing.
– Oh, no.